- Pro Tips
BELIEVE IN YOUR SELFIE
Available in 15 shades
That scroll-stopping, jaw-dropping Insta look? It’s all you, Morphe Babe. You’ll be killing the complexion game with this shine-free, oil-absorbing pressed finishing powder that completes—or freshens up—any look. The bomb coverage and silky-soft formula means each one is good enough to swipe on over bare skin or a beat face. With one at home and one in your bag, you’ll be getting all the likes. All of them.
- Buildable sheer-to-medium coverage
- Creamy, lightweight formula
- Shine-free and oil-absorbing
- Selfie approved
- Includes puff for on-the-go application.
#Filter1 (Sheer white)
#Filter2 (Fair with neutral undertones)
#Filter3 (Light with neutral undertones)
#Filter4 (Light with warm undertones)
#Filter5 (Light medium with neutral undertones)
#Filter6 (Medium with neutral undertones)
#Filter7 (Medium tan with warm undertones)
#Filter8 (Tan with warm undertones)
#Filter9 (Tan with neutral undertones)
#Filter10 (Deep tan with warm undertones)
#Filter11 (Rich with neutral undertones)
#Filter12 (Rich with warm undertones)
#Filter13 (Deep with neutral undertones)
#Filter14 (Deep with warm undertones)
#Filter15 (Deepest with neutral undertones)
Net Wt. 9 g / 0.31 oz.
BRIGHTEN UP THAT BEAT
If you like to wear a full beat, consider using a Filter Effect Finishing Powder shade that is just a tad lighter than the shade you normally wear.
M581 Pro Pointed Powder Brush – This full, fluffy brush is just the thing for getting a soft, all-over sweep of finishing powder.
M570 Tapered Powder Brush – The rounded tip and pinched ferrule make this your babe for applying finishing powder to targeted areas.
A FEW EXTRA TIPS
Looking for a bomb way to bronze? Filter Effect Finishing Powder is your babe. Just choose a shade that is 2-3 shades deeper than your skin tone and use it to create a fresh, glowing look.
- To up your highlighting game, choose a shade that is two shades lighter than your skin tone and apply it to the high points of your face. Finish it off with Morphe Highlighter for some explosive, prismatic effects.
- Finishing powder is killer at helping to sharpen and clean up a look. To get your contour looking supes sharp, apply the powder with a Highlight & Contour Beauty Sponge against your contour color for extra definition.
- Craving even more coverage? Set your look with Continuous Setting Mist, then apply Filter Effect Finishing Powder. Repeat with layering more mist and powder until you get a totally flawless look you can rock
Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methicone [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].