Chill Out Adaptogen Hydrating Mist
AU $16 AU $32
AU $16 AU $32
Hydrate and chill with this micro-fine, multi-tasking mist. Adaptogens help calm stressed-out skin while a surge of hyaluronic acid delivers instant hydration. Infused with skin-soothing aloe vera and cucumber extract, spritz this mist over or under make-up throughout the day to leave skin feeling healthy and refreshed. A blend of mandarin and clary sage essential oils unwind your mind for the ultimate zen moment.
- 100% agreed their skin felt hydrated after each use.*
- 100% agreed their skin felt refreshed after each use.*
- 100% agreed the mist felt soothing on their skin.*
- 100% agreed the mist felt weightless on the skin.*
- 88% agreed their skincare layered well over the mist when applied.*
- 88% agreed the mist helped enhanced the benefits of skincare.*
- 88% agreed the mist helped refresh the look of their makeup.*
- 88% agreed the mist wore well over makeup.*
- 88% agreed the mist did not disturb their makeup.*
- 100% agreed they did not experience any irritation when using this.*
- 100% agreed the aromatherapeutic scent was calming and relaxing.*
*Based on a U.S. one-week consumer perception study of 32 participants.
Directions: Mist. Breathe in stress-relieving mandarin and clary sage. Breathe out.
Net Weight: 100mL / 3.3 fl. oz.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Ectoin, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Buteth-3, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Tributyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090).